Monday 1 June 2009

Trip to Sheffield

Having just had five days off work I took the opportunity to visit a friend in Sheffield. It just so happened that these five days were the nicest and hottest of the year so far. Whilst in Sheffield I was able to take plenty of photographs in order to help me complete a number of projects. I had a great time with my friends exploring the city of Sheffield. In the city centre there’s a wide array of different types of buildings, old and new; from a Cathedral, a number of churches, theatres and the town hall to some very modern buildings such as the Velocity Tower, iquarter apartments and office buildings. The pedestrianised areas and streets are very wide and allow for much experimentation with Angle of View. Ultimately, with the vast amount of interesting, varied architecture in and around the bustling city, there’s an endless supply of scenes and subjects to capture that are changing every day.

The Coat of Arms of the City of Sheffield