Monday 11 May 2009

Thoughts and Feelings

The Aim of "1: A Way of Seeing" was to help me to equip myself for the course and to get to know my camera, I feel that after completing the first set of projects, I am now becoming even more confident that I have a competent knowledge of my camera’s features and functions. I am very eager to progress through the rest of the projects and Assignments. I haven’t had any problems so far and hoping that this will continue as I move further on my journey with the OCA. Ultimately, I believe the Aim has been fulfilled; I have equipped myself with the accessories I need and know my camera better than I did before beginning the course.

I found Project 5 (Panning with Different Shutter Speeds) very interesting as I have never experimented with the technique before. I managed to capture a range of varied results and hope to use the technique in the future to create some expressive images.