Tuesday 5 May 2009

Recieving The Course Material

After eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Art of Photography course material, today there was a knock at the door and it was here.


At first I was unsure of what the parcel could be as I was not expecting its arrival so soon. The “urgent: educational material” markings soon made it obvious what it was. Excitedly I opened the box, folded back the tissue paper packaging and siphoned through the contents. The folder containing the Student Handbook appeared daunting and I thought that reading through it would be a mammoth task. After remembering that it contains a full years worth of work I began to feel much more comfortable. Now that I’ve read through the introduction, student handbook and the first set of projects I’m feeling very positive and looking forward to getting stuck in.