Thursday 23 July 2009

Getting Stuck In

I have taken a short break from the projects having just been on a holiday to Spain but now I'm back and ready to get stuck in.

I acquired insurance for my DSLR and took it with me to Benicassim but unfortunately it was not exactly ideal to carry it with me everywhere I went. The main reason for the holiday was to attend FIB (Festival International de Benicassim). Information about the festival can be found at http://fiberfib.com/en/line-up/benicassim-festival-2009/. With being there for a music festival, we were camping, so storing my camera in a tent would not have been a good idea at all, it lived out of sight in the boot of our car most of the time. I took it out on a few days but didn't manage to capture much more than my friends and I fooling around and having a laugh.

Now I'm back in the UK it's time to get stuck in.